The Rise of Bitcoin
‘The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin’, is a feature length documentary that follows a computer programmer and early adopter of Bitcoin.
The film premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival 2014.
See the film here vimeo.com/ondemand/bitcoindoc
The Bitcoin Phenomenon
Produced for SQ1.tv, this Bitcoin documentary looks at the history, the ideologies, and the conflict between the politics of the early-adopters and the VCs/entrepreneurs pushing to take Bitcoin mainstream.
Bitcoin vs. Political Power: The Cryptocurrency Revolution – Stefan Molyneux at TNW Conference
Everybody should be able to transfer value without middlemen.
Top 10 Bitcoin Facts
Bitcoin can be difficult to understand at first, so it’s important to have access to great educational content.
So, if you’re looking to learn about Bitcoin, we have created this list of awesome videos for you.
The ZapChain community has collectively put together the list of the best videos to watch if you want to learn about Bitcoin.
1. The real value of bitcoin and crypto currency technology
2. Khan Acadamey: An introduction to the mechanics of bitcoins and an overview of how transactions take place.
3. Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Crash Course with Andreas Antonopoulos
4. What is Bitcoin?
5. Bitcoin and the history of money
6. The Essence of How Bitcoin Works
7. How Bitcoin Works Under the Hood
8. Andreas Antonopoulos on Bitcoin
9. Andreessen: If bitcoin works, it could be profound
10. Bitcoin explained and made simple
The Deep Web Explained by Keanu Reeves
Inside the Dark Web