Leverage the power of Hyperledger Fabric to develop Blockchain-based distributed ledgers with ease
- Write your own chaincode/smart contracts using Golang on hyperledger network
- Build and deploy decentralized applications (DApps)
- Dive into real world blockchain challenges such as integration and scalability
Blockchain concepts and the Hyperledger technologies are hot topics. Hyperledger is an open source project to create private blockchain applications for different domains including finance, banking, supply chain, IoT and much more. This book will be an easy reference to explore and build blockchain networks using Hyperledger services.
This book will start with explaining the blockchain evolution and then proceed to an overview of technologies like Ethereum, R3 Corda, Coco, and Hyperledger. We will learn how to set up and launch Hyperledger Fabric in Bluemix. We will look into the architecture and the components of Hyperledger Fabric which are used to build private blockchain applications. Later we will delve into how we can interact with Hyperledger Fabric blockchain to build private networks from scratch covering all the required principles such as chaincode, smart contracts, cryptocurrencies and much more on the Hyperledger network.
By the end of this book, you will be able to build and deploy your own decentralized applications using Hyperledger addressing key pain points encountered in blockchain lifecycle.
What you will learn
- Discover why Blockchain is a game changer in the technology landscape
- Set up Blockchain networks using basic Hyperledger fabric deployment
- Understand the considerations for creating decentralized applications
- Learn the process of creating good business networks using Hyperledger
- Write Smart Contracts quickly with Hyperledger Composer
- Design transaction model and chaincode with Golang
- Deploy composer REST Gateway to access the Composer transactions
- Discern how business network impacts your Hyperledger fabric solutions
Who This Book Is For
This book is for experienced developers or IT specialists who are interested in Blockchain technologies and want to understand how they can apply it in their day-to-day projects. We assume the reader has a basic knowledge of Blockchain technology and cryptography concepts.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Blockchain – Enterprise and Industry Perspective
Chapter 2. Exploring Hyperledger Fabric
Chapter 3. Setting the Stage with a Business Scenario
Chapter 4. Designing a Data and Transaction Model with Golang
Chapter 5. Exposing Network Assets and Transactions
Chapter 6. Business Networks
Chapter 7. A Business Network Example
Chapter 8. Agility in a Blockchain Network
Chapter 9. Life in a Blockchain Network
Chapter 10. Governance, Necessary Evil of Regulated Industries
Chapter 11. Hyperledger Fabric Security
Chapter 12. The Future of Blockchain and the Challenges Ahead
- Pages: 348 pages
- Edition: 1
- Publication Date: 2018-07-10
- Publisher: Packt Publishing
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1788994523
- ISBN-13: 9781788994521
Click to Look Inside This eBook: Browse Sample Pages
PDF eBook Free Download
Note: There is a file embedded within this post, please visit this post to download the file.
The post Hands-on Blockchain Development with Hyperledger: Building decentralized applications with Hyperledger Fabric and Composer appeared first on Fox eBook.