Bitcoin Cash (CURRENCY:BCH) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on June 16th. Bitcoin Cash has a market cap of $13.12 billion and approximately $396.41 million worth of Bitcoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Cash coin can currently be bought for approximately $763.01 or 0.12371900 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, Koinim, Trade By Trade and ChaoEX. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Cash has traded down 11.1% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,166.80 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00021940 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $128.45 or 0.02082710 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.72 or 0.00141453 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00020664 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008923 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0870 or 0.00001410 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002810 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0851 or 0.00001380 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00005476 BTC.
About Bitcoin Cash
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 1st, 2017. Bitcoin Cash’s total supply is 17,199,863 coins. Bitcoin Cash’s official message board is bitcointalk.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Cash is /r/Bitcoincash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bitcoin Cash is www.bitcoincash.org. Bitcoin Cash’s official Twitter account is @bitcolncash and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Cash
Bitcoin Cash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, HitBTC, CoinFalcon, Trade By Trade, Abucoins, Gatecoin, Bleutrade, Independent Reserve, Coinfloor, Omicrex, Kucoin, SouthXchange, Bitstamp, Bithumb, Negocie Coins, Binance, BTCC, TOPBTC, Coinone, BitForex, Vebitcoin, Unocoin, GDAX, CoinBene, Bittylicious, Liqui, The Rock Trading, CoinEgg, BigONE, Fatbtc, RightBTC, BtcTrade.im, MBAex, Bitsane, Exmo, DSX, Coinnest, Bitfinex, Stocks.Exchange, Bittrex, OTCBTC, bitFlyer, BTC Trade UA, COSS, Tidex, Qryptos, xBTCe, Cryptomate, cfinex, Poloniex, Braziliex, Kuna, ChaoEX, ACX, BitBay, CoinTiger, Zebpay, Ovis, YoBit, Huobi, Buda, Cryptox, LiteBit.eu, Mercado Bitcoin, BitMarket, Zaif, Cobinhood, Indodax, QBTC, CoinExchange, Koineks, ZB.COM, Cryptopia, Lbank, Koinex, CoinEx, fex, Livecoin, Coinroom, Crex24, Koinim, Bitbns, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Coinsuper, Mercatox, Bit-Z, BTC Markets, BX Thailand, Coinsquare, Exrates, Korbit, B2BX, Quoine, Coinbe, Gate.io, Kraken, Bitso, QuadrigaCX, EXX, Bit2C, Coinrail, Bisq, Trade Satoshi, Bitbank, Bibox, CEX.IO, WEX, OKEx, DragonEX, Upbit, C2CX, GOPAX and Sistemkoin. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Cash using U.S. dollars directly can do so using Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase.
Receive News & Ratings for Bitcoin Cash Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Bitcoin Cash and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.